We provide case management programs and services with culturally and linguistically appropriate linkages to refugees.
- Work to maximize low-income clients’ access to appropriate physical and mental health care.
- Identify and resolve medical and related issues that are barriers to independence and self sufficiency.
- Assist clients with scheduling and attending mental health and medical appointments.
- Collaborate with community organizations and social service providers to resolve problems encountered by members of the foreign born community.
- Help work out solutions to problems that arise due to cultural differences, unique ethnic values, and different perceptions and experiences.
For additional information, please contact us.